Okay, I might have skipped a day, but yesterday was the day from hell so I have an excuse. Onwards…
I think I already explained this on formspring, so I’ll just copy that and paste it here. The magic of the internet never ceases to amaze me.
(By the way, if you ever wondered what the internet looks like-http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-internet-the-picture)
Back to the name:
I have had several different seagull usernames in the past, i.e. flaming, blazing, lightning, sonic, leafy. I first got the whole “element plus seagull” idea from the movie James and the Giant Peach (an incredible movie, by the way). One scene that has remained cemented into my mind since childhood was the one where the peach drifts into the arctic, freezing the seagulls that carried it. So, when I was racking my brain to think of a username,”frostyseagull” popped into my mind, and it sounded pretty chill. (get it, chill? :D) I just expanded upon -seagull to avoid the monotony of a single username.
Couldn’t find any pictures of the frosty seagulls. The internet has ceased to amaze me.
But nowadays, I only use regalseagull, because I have since realized that having several different usernames is a pain. I like this particular name because A) it rhymes B) regal is a cool word C) it’s the king of all usernames. And so ends my lengthy, unnecessary explanation. Now you know. And knowing is…well, just refer to this handy pie chart.
Let’s just pretend there’s a photo, since I still don’t have one. but fact-wise…
1. Where to begin…well, I hate seafood. that’s an easy one. crawfish, shrimp, lobster, fish, squid, octopus, cuddlefish, eel, stingray…all inedible.
Then again, this looks pretty appetizing…
2. I am a fiercely competitive guy. Like biting-head-off competitive.
3. I have never drank or smoked, and that’s the truth. Every time I find out someone I know does, I am shocked. My naiveté is overwhelming.
4. I am really susceptible to writer’s block. Like now.
5. I can’t believe that I’m 16. In my mind, I’m still a short, dorky 8th grader, completely oblivious to the world and constantly jonesing for ice cream.
6. I have a realistic outlook on life. No pessimism or optimism, just what will most likely happen.
7. I plan to enter the medical field, to become a member of the illustrious Doctor Kims. I’ll want to be called Monsieur Kim, though, since Dr.Kim was my father and Mr. Kim was my grandfather.
8. I am a percussion major, and I hate playing percussion. Obviously there’s a problem..
9. I can’t dance. (dum dum dum).
Who will take you to the ball, now?
10. I wish I knew someone who had similar music taste, so we can talk about songs and stuff. Until then, I’ll have to listen to Court’s black metal. (shudder)
When one lacks inspiration to write…give them a prompt. let’s see how this works out.
Day 01 - Photo of you along with ten facts
Day 02 - How you got your tumblr name
Day 03 - Hometown location and facts
Day 04 - Ten Places you want to visit
Day 05 - Favorite memory from childhood
Day 06 - Five favorite songs
Day 07 - Something you could eat forever and never get tired of
Day 08 - How you found out about Tumblr and why you made one
Day 09 - A picture of something that makes you happy.
Day 10 - Worst day of your life
Day 11 - A sport you love to watch/play
Day 12 - Anything you want to post about
Day 13 - Favorite season and why
Day 14 - Something you’re addicted to
Day 15 - Reblog the first thing you see on your dashboard
Day 16 - What did you want to be as a child
Day 17 - Favorite genre of movies
Day 18 - Favorite class/school subject
Day 19 - Random fact about you
Day 20 - Five people you are happy with right now (no names)
Day 21 - Person you can’t live without
Day 22 - Anything you want to post about
Day 23 - Five people you are annoyed with right now (no names)
Day 24 - If you could change your first name, what would you change it to
Day 25 - Favorite stores to buy clothes from
Day 26 - Favorite book
Day 27 - College you are attending or want to attend
Day 28 - Career goals
Day 29 - Ten life goals
Day 30 - Anything you want to post about